Our guidelines for Home Owner Project reviews
TheHomeGeeks Support - August 17, 2014 10:35
Millions of travelers like you rely on TheHomeGeeks reviews when planning a trip. Reviews must be:
· Family-friendly - No profanity, threats, prejudiced comments, hate speech, sexually explicit language, or other content that is not appropriate for our community.
· Written by actual Home Owner Completed Projects - We accept reviews that detail first-hand experiences with the business services of an establishment. General discussion that does not detail a substantial experience will not be posted. All reviews will be verified and we may ask for written proof if the review is controversial
· Relevant to other Home Owners - No content that is not relevant to actual project planning and implementation
· Unique and Independent - You may write one review on any given business professional.
· Original - No substantial quoted material from other sources, including (but not limited to) websites, e-mail correspondence, other reviews, etc.
· Non-commercial - No promotional material of any kind, including self-promotional URLs. We reserve the right to reject any URL, e-mail address, or phone number for any reason.
· Submitted for an appropriate business professional - Your review must be for an actual product or service that was purchased
· Age requirement - No reviews by children under the age of 13
· Valid e-mail address and standard e-mail etiquette:
· The e-mail address associated with your account must be correct; we may need to contact you if there is a problem with your review.
· No HTML tags and no excessive ALL CAPS, slang, or typographic symbols.
· Reviews should be written in proper local alphabet.
TheHomeGeeks reserves the right to remove a review or management response at any time for any reason. The reviews posted on TheHomeGeeks are individual and highly subjective opinions. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of TheHomeGeeks members and not of TheHomeGeeks LLC. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers or in management responses. We are not affiliated with any establishment listed or reviewed on this web site.